We are seeking a dependable Registered Nurse with a passion for improving the lives of individuals with developmental disabilities for a full time salaried position in Clermont County. This position is responsible for the oversight of the health care needs of the individuals living in our Residential ICF group homes, provides direct training and supervision to direct care staff, ensures doctors orders are followed, and maintains State and Federal regulations.
A successful candidate must have the follow qualifications:
– A valid RN license in the State of Ohio
– A broad knowledge base of adult disease processes and preventative care
– Able to demonstrate assessment and critical decision making skills
– Ability to prioritize and multi-task
– Effective communication skills
– Strong supervisory skills with at least 2 years of previous supervisory experience
– Experience with teaching adult learners
– Works effectively in a team setting
– Strong time management skills
– Ability to be a strong client advocate
Requirements of position:
– Full time flexible schedule with some evenings and weekends
– On-call Monday through Friday with rotating weekends and holidays
– Valid driver license with a good driving record
– Ability to pass a State and Federal background check
– Able to pass a pre-employment physical that includes being able to lift at least 50 pounds
– Maintain drug free workplace standards
We offer great benefits that include medical, dental, retirement, employer paid long term disability and lift insurance, and paid time off (including vacation, sick, and holiday). Salary will be determined by experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Required licenses or certifications:
To print out an application for employment with the Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Cincinnati and Columbus, please click here: EFGCC Job Applicaton Packet . The instructions to return it to us are included in the packet.