Sunday November 5th, 2017
Register Here: https://runsignup.com/Race/OH/Mason/MasonHalfMarathon
Runners will follow a beautiful course through local parks and the streets of Mason. Chip timing is used and all finishers of the 5K run/walk and of the half marathon will receive finisher medals as well as a great event shirt. If you would like to preview the courses, you can find them here: Mason Half and 5K Course 2016 (pdf document) Mason half marathon course (about 1/2 way down web page)
The race begins at 8:00 am and the course will remain open for 3 1/2 hours.
Register early for the lowest price!
- If you register before 8/22/17, the price is as follows: Youth (12 and under) 5K run/walk registration fee is $20; Adults (13 and over) for the 5K run/walk registration fee is $30; Adult registration for the half marathon is $50
- If you register between 8/23/17 and 10/31/17, the prices increase by $5.00 to: Youth (12 and under) 5K run/walk registration fee is $25; Adults (13 and over) for the 5K run/walk registration fee is $35; Adult registration for the half marathon is $55
- Same day registration, the price increases another $5.00 to: Youth (12 and under) 5K run/walk registration fee is $30; Adults (13 and over) for the 5K run/walk registration fee is $40; Adult registration for the half marathon is $60
Registration includes a short sleeve unisex event shirt for participants of the 5K events or a technical event shirt for participants of the half marathon, awards and refreshments.
Awards: There will be trophies awarded to the top male and female runners and walkers. Medals will be given to the first place finisher in each of the following age divisions:
-Runner’s Division: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-24,25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-69, 70 and over.
-Walkers Division: 19 and under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 and over.
To print out a registration form and mail in with payment, click here: Mason Half 2017 flyer PDF
If you pre-register, you can beat the crowd and pick up your event shirt and race number early (you can also register in person at any of these events):
- Thursday, 11/2/17 from 4:00-6:00 pm at the Mason Community Center (6050 Mason Montgomery Rd, Mason, OH 45040); or
- Friday, 11/3/17 from 10:00 am-2:00 pm at the Mason Community Center (6050 Mason Montgomery Rd, Mason, OH 45040)
You don’t have to pick up your event shirt and race number early–you can still pick them up before the event on Sunday, 11/5/17 from 6:30-7:30 am at the Mason Community Center (6050 Mason Montgomery Rd, Mason, OH 45040)
Sponsorship of the event can be as simple as your company’s name on one of the mile marker signs throughout the course for only $100 all the way up to the coveted Title Sponsor position for $5,000 as well as many options in between. We would be honored if your company would be willing to partner with us to stop seizures, find a cure and overcome the challenges created by seizures through a sponsorship! To find out all of the sponsorship details, click here:Mason 2017 Sponsorship Opportunities
Thank you for your interest and participation!
Thank You to our 2017 Sponsors!
Thank you to our 2017 sponsors thus far! If you or your company would like to become a sponsor, email: firstname.lastname@example.org